It's been a while but I have been, and still am, poorly. Nothing serious but five weeks now of Labirynthitis, or Vertigo to me and the average Joe on the street. This affects your balance and seriously hinders your ability to stand, or even crawl !! Never mind stand still and take a photo or strangely enough, to stare at anything for too long. It is a very nausiating illness in lots of ways including 'sleep mode'.
Anyway, my Daughter spent ages decorating the tree and the mantlepiece with the Crimbo decorations. All colour co-ordinated and aesthetically balanced, baubles counted, sized and matched in pairs to seperate when placed oh so carefully on the tree. No tinsel on the tree but carefully placed around the base. The little festive ornaments all spread evenly across the top of the fireplace had their own wrap of tinsel too.
Then I found these still in the 'xmas-decs' box. I couldn't resist this little arrangement of my own.
Sally is out at School, she'll go daft when she see's what I have done.

Looks good to me!
ReplyDelete