I have a safety net for my photos/mp3's. It's a pair of external hard-drives to save everything.....twice! After a previous HDD that contained two years worth of photos and music crashed I now duplicate my back-up.
Now having had a PC I formatted these HDD's using the windows NTFS system. This is not a file system Apple are happy with and so my shiny new MAC can't flaming well write to it.!!
So I have had to move all my files to a safe spot on my MAC's HDD to then format and partition the externals to a MAC system for the MAC software backup and exFAT to store photo's and music that are accessible from MAC and the PC's in the house.
FFS Apple, will you talk to the rest of the world on what software/hardware formats are best for everyone. When you have agreed this with EVERYONE else in cyberland will you actually use it!
No comments:
Post a Comment