Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Washout of a day

Carpet day. New floor coverings throughout at 'the other house' .... Oh no it's not, the dumb wench at United carpets and beds said the 11th and then wrote in her book for the 13th! I can't be there that day! Aaargh! Grrrr! The tiler didn't show as he knew it would be difficult to get on and finish. So a missed opportunity there to avoid messing up new flooring.
ANYWAY
It's pyss'istantly raining so no garden tidying appeals at all. However, I don't mind walking in the rain as long as I'm waterproofed up so I took myself off to a local nature reserve, the gated road access has a parking spot close to the entrance. There are Moo's and Baa's living in this field, very nosey Moo's they are too, following me down the road as if to satisfy their curiosity regards my destination. Although they just thought I might feed them is more probable.

Sent from my Nokia phone

No comments:

Post a Comment