After waking early from a night shift because it was too warm to sleep I was mowing the lawn. The storm across tne city clearly audible and heading my way, each pass of tne mower getting faster as it approached. Here was me on tne end of a long copper lead and the thunder getting ever louder. Lighting was noticeable because of it's lack of presence. Very few flashes but the thunder all around now, this is going to bib I posted on a social network What an understatement! I've never seen anything quite like it. Our garden looked like a golf range on 'free balls' day. The cars suffered though, a mirror cleanly knocked off our neighbours
Rovef, a back scrden smashed on a Fiesta down the road. I had to laugh at a neighbours greenhouse frame photo's on facebook, only one pane of glass left intact! The insurance assessors are going to call on us but like a lot of people, I think both of our cars will be written off.
Here's a photo of our nieghbours car bonnet.

No comments:
Post a Comment