| Merry Christmas |
![]() |
| Jac & Tony |
Tony (Jac's Father) came for dinner, we all had Turkey on our plates and all but Alex ate it.
Pudding came courtesy of Sally's cheesecake, with optional Strawberries from a tin, or, Christmas pudding courtesy of a Hamper, complete with flaming Brandy.
Santa didn't feel the bite of the recession too much, although I think he'll see it following him up the street to work next year!
Having picked enough meat off the Turkey the remaining carcass was thrown over the hedge to feed the local fox. Probably not a good idea on reflection as it attracted the local Rookery's Crow population across the fields first. Why are small copses/woods where Crows roost and nest also called Rookery's ??? I would sooner shoot them than feed them, scavenging noisy greedy bullying Bastards. Don't get me wrong, I like the ornithological population of our world. It's just that the Crows and Magpies come into the garden and fill their beaks with bread before flying off to eat it. I crumb the bread these days so as the whole bird population get some, a little at a time, not by the slice.
![]() | |||
| While the hunts are out chasing smell trails 'Charlie' is in the field next door to us he-he |
Ranting over, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE




No comments:
Post a Comment