Friday, December 10, 2010

Red is Dead

Red has a flat battery again, so she takes the Virgin to get to work. Yesterday she came home with the drivers door window fully lowered and won't go up. Not her fault but a pain all the same.
Today she texts to say she has reversed Virgin into a concrete planter and split the rear bumper/valance. That is her fault and she's not a pain.
To top it all off, I have three electrical test meters, the only one that reads DC Volts is in Virgin as I forgot to remove it after fixing the window last night. Now I can't test the battery voltage in Red's battery. Neither can I  find my amp-meter to test for any voltage leak.
While I'm in the garage looking for said ammeter I hear a noise in the unoccupied house. Unoccupied that is apart from Magic the kitten as Dash the dog is on the driveway. I go in to investigate the source of the noise. Now Magic has 'mads', these are when she runs around the living room like her tail is on fire. I have a laptop with a broken screen so a seperate lcd monitor sits on the closed laptop. MAgic has obviously been at work here and knocked the laptop off the table, complete with the monitor and several power/screen cables. Not content with that she managed to get them to land on my camera bag !!!! Luckily for her everything seems to be in working and un-damaged order, hence her still breathing but locked in her pen in Sally's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment